Life Can Be Messy
Beginning therapy, counseling, or personal coaching can be both empowering and challenging.
A time of hope and positive expectations.
My clients are competent, successful, and capable adults experiencing personal or work stress or struggling with relationships.
Most pursue therapy to better manage a specific problem, challenge, or transition and complete the counseling process once that’s improved.
Others choose counseling to address long standing issues. They may make a longer commitment to staying with the therapy process even once the original issues are resolved.
You’re not alone. You’ve come to the right place.
I help people and relationships get through tough times and emerge stronger.
Do You Sometimes…
- feel anxious, overwhelmed, stuck, or worried
- feel trapped, angry, irritable, sad, or resentful
- long for greater control, peace of mind, and freedom
- or you are a Type A high achiever who get’s a ton done. But now you feel empty, anxious, or disconnected or your relationships are not working well.
I’m not the type of therapist that nods her head and take notes. I’ll actively engage and interact with you.
In collaboration, we’ll develop practical and useful strategies to help you feel better.
It’s often difficult taking this first step. An act of courage on your part.
Genuine and solution-focused help is here.
My counseling practice offers a private, boutique setting focused on:
- Develop stronger, healthier relationships
- Manage stress, depression or low or irritable mood, anxiety, panic attacks, your own or a loved one’s alcohol or drug use
- Navigate life, family, career, or relationship transitions
- Overcome challenging times in your life; come out of it for the better
Through effective therapy, it’s possible to live without doubt, conflict, fear, or sadness playing the starring role in your life.
I’m easy to talk to with a respectful, warm, interactive, and solution focused approach to counseling.
My work with you matters to me — a lot.
While therapy is serious, it can at times be fun and surprisingly joyful.
Through counseling at my Chestnut Hill or Lower Gwynedd office, we’ll work as a team to find practical strategies that work for your unique situation. These may include evidence based tools, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness, along with supportive psychotherapy. I have a wide tool kit so we’ll figure out what works for you.
Therapy is an investment in your life, relationships, health, well being, and future.
Let’s keep the momentum going in the right direction.
Click on my pages on counseling for overcoming specific issues such as (click links) anxiety, depression, early adulthood or midlife transitions, relationships, executive coaching, your own alcohol or drug use or if you are effected by a love one or family member’s substance use also known as ACoA/ codependence.
In a quality, private boutique counseling office setting in Chestnut Hill near Lafayette Hill and Jenkintown, or by phone or on-line counseling if appropriate, we’ll collaborate to get your life, work, or relationships working again.
We’ll work together to help you reach your goals and find more peace and happiness.
You’ve come this far. Are you ready to work with me?
You don’t have to go through this alone. Seriously.
Here are 3 ways to set an appointment or connect with me:
1) Call (215) 802-6521
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Click on the Let’s Get Started Button for the form to book a counseling session or a no charge 10 min. phone consult to answer questions and learn how I can help you.
Counselor and Therapist serving Lafayette Hill, Huntingdon Valley, Dresher, Jenkintown, Rydal, Fort Washington, Horsham, Blue Bell, & Main Line and Montgomery County and Philadelphia area . This therapist is located less than a block from the regional trains from Center City Philadelphia.